3/4/05

The C's


The C's
Originally uploaded by Carolyn Sensei.
You might say Claire is my roommate here. I invade her apartment in the city nearly every weekend, throw my belongings all over the living room, use the shower, cook copious amounts of food in the kitchen, eat her chocolate, and drink her divine coffee. The good thing for her is she never has to make her own coffee or breakfast on the weekends, there is always some waiting for her, and it is really the only way to wake her up, she is blessed with the ability to sleep in long powerful chunks. Claire likes to shop and eat at the same times as I do, which is basically all I require from a good girlfriend, and it doesn't hurt that she has good taste in movies, is well traveled, and has an entertaining vocabulary, both in English and Japanese.

No comments: